Improve the quality of MP3 collections by adjusting volume and applying audio effects.
Paid • Proprietary
What is MP3 Normalizer?
MP3 Normalizer improves the quality of MP3 files. It amplifies too quiet audio or decreases the volume of too loud files or their parts automatically. It also smoothes sound peaks and clicks in MP3 tracks. MP3 Normalizer can make voice records more hearable with the Special processing of voice feature.
Audio effects, such as trimming of silence at the start and end of tracks, applying Fade-in and Fade-out effects smooth switching between tracks and improve the listening experience overall.
MP3 NORMALIZER IS AN IDEAL OPTION FOR:
• amplifying too quiet voice records (like lectures)
• flatting accidental clicks and loud noise in audio records
• improving the sound of older music records or poor quality records
• adjusting the sound of too quiet music
• the aligning volume of voices and imposed sounds in extracted from movies audio