What is Movavi Photo Editor?
Movavi Photo Editor is designed for photographers of any skill level. This desktop picture-editing software gives you smart tools that will let you edit images in no time and get amazing results. Thanks to the intuitive user interface, you can start working in the program right away.
ADJUST Use the Adjust tools to edit pictures and develop your own unique photo style.
- Brightness – make the colors in your picture lighter or darker.
- Contrast – draw attention to what’s important.
- Exposure – adjust the amount of light in your photo.
- Saturation – intensify or reduce any color in an image. To make your photos black and white, just drag the slider all the way to the left.
- Vibrance – saturate only the dull areas of your photos.
- Temperature – make an edit to restore natural colors.
- Shadows – lighten up dark areas to bring out the details.
- Highlights – recover lost details in highlights by dragging the slider to the left.
- Sepia – apply sepia tones to get a vintage effect and give your photos a romantic look.
FILTERS Choose the filter you want that will give a new look to your photograph. Use the same filter for other photos to establish your own recognizable style.
SHARPNESS Our photo editor helps you remove fuzziness or emphasize texture. Make a perfect image from an everyday selfie.
ALL-OVER OR POINT BLUR Soften an entire image, its background or some details and give it a mysterious look. An all-over blur will render your photos all-over fuzzy.
CROP Cropping is one of the most useful tools in photography. With the help of photo apps, it’s easy to improve the overall composition of a shot, get rid of distracting objects, or change the aspect ratio. The pic editor lets you crop photos in an instant. Just select the desired preset size or set a custom one.
- Use presets for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Crop images to any size. Select a popular aspect ratio or specify the crop frame size by hand.
Movavi Photo Editor Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Movavi Photo Editor Features
Movavi Photo Editor information
- Developed byMovavi Software Limited
- LicensingProprietary and Freemium product.
- PricingOne time purchase ranging between $26 and $40, and / or subscription that costs between $3 and $5.
- RatingAverage rating of 5
- Alternatives68 alternatives listed
- 4.64 avg rating
Our users have written 2 comments and reviews about Movavi Photo Editor, and it has gotten 9 likes