Mood Journal AlternativesJournaling Apps like Mood Journal
How We Feel is a free, science-backed app designed to help users understand and navigate their emotions, providing strategies for emotional regulation, and enabling health trends tracking through HealthKit to identify patterns over time.
Suggest and vote on features
- - How We Feel is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Mood Journal.
- - How We Feel is the most popular free alternative to Mood Journal.
How We Feel Features
Pick your mood and add activities you have been doing during the day. You can also add notes and keep an old school diary.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Daylio is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Mood Journal.
- Automatic BackupDaylio will automatically back up your data periodically.
- Mood TrackingDaylio can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
- Works OfflineDaylio can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeDaylio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Distraction-freeDaylio has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- RemindersDaylio allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Goal TrackingDaylio can be used for tracking progress toward personal or business goals.
Shmoody: Mood & Habit Tracker is a self-care app that provides actionable tools and community support for managing depression, anxiety, and mood fluctuations, with a focus on building positive habits over time.Suggest and vote on features
Shmoody: Mood & Habit Tracker Features
- Anonymous CommentingShmoody: Mood & Habit Tracker allows you to comment and participate in discussions without revealing your personal information.
- Mood TrackingShmoody: Mood & Habit Tracker can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
- GamificationShmoody: Mood & Habit Tracker makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
Memorize Journal, Notes, Diary, Timeline, Memories is a must to have Android app for every Android device, designed to save your Memories, notes, daily events, secrets, thoughts, experiences, appointments, activities, moods and ideas.Suggest and vote on features
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Handwritten NotesMemorize supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Mood TrackingMemorize can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
- LightweightMemorize consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for MarkDownMemorize supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Dark ModeMemorize supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Sensive allows you to track your mood and journal daily. It can be used for various purposes such as food logging, gratitude diary, and mood tracking. It emphasizes good self-care for improved mood and reduced anxiety. Sensive can also be used as a daily bullet journal.Suggest and vote on features
Sensive Mood Tracking Features
- Mood TrackingSensive Mood Tracking can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
Feelyou is a social mood diary application that allows users to share their current emotions, interact with a community, and utilize statistical data for self-awareness.Suggest and vote on features
Mentalio is a mental support application designed to help people with depression, stress, and anxiety through clinically proven methods and techniques.Suggest and vote on features
Mentalio - AI Mood Journal Features
- Mood TrackingMentalio - AI Mood Journal can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
- Works OfflineMentalio - AI Mood Journal can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- RemindersMentalio - AI Mood Journal allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Calendar ViewMentalio - AI Mood Journal has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
Have you given up the habit of writing a diary because of the cumbersome process? Then here you can regain the fun of recording.Suggest and vote on features
Drips Diary Features
Tempo is a diary, mood tracker and Kanban board. Its main goals are to help you:
Suggest and vote on features
- - Tempo is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Mood Journal.
- - Tempo is the most popular Open Source alternative to Mood Journal.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Tempo without registration.
- Mood TrackingTempo can keep a record of your personal mood or someone else at regular intervals.
- No TrackingTempo will not track you or use your personal data.
- Works OfflineTempo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Privacy focusedTempo is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Support for MarkDownTempo supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- SubtasksTempo allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
- Kanban BoardTempo allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
Lookn is an AI-driven journaling app designed to help users manage their emotions, promote positivity, and support mental health through interactive features like daily affirmations, mood tracking, and stress-relief exercises.Suggest and vote on features
tinythoughts is a one sentence a day journal. Every day, write 240 characters about your life. tinythoughts is encrypted - so only you can read your entries. Answer a new prompt every day! Tag your entries so you can filter by common themes.
tinythoughts has no features, suggest some!
- - tinythoughts is the most popular SaaS alternative to Mood Journal.
Diary is an innovative app where you could put your personal notes or personal journals every day. It's one of the best choices out there!Suggest and vote on features