Keep journaling simple with our One Line a Day diary app, a paper-free digital journal that will stay with you for years to come. The ultimate tool for introspection, keeping a diary exercises your personal growth and creativity by letting you examine your own thoughts and experiences.
• Up to 140 characters a day for writing down your thoughts and experiences.
• Optionally attach pictures to every entry to add context.
• Easily export your diary to a spreadsheet-format through the Settings screen.
• Receive daily reminders to update your journal at a time of your preference.
• Every page of the diary shows you entries that you’ve written on the same day in previous years so you can track habits, reminisce and reflect.... More Info »
Monoline is a no-fuss diary application that will help you get in the habit of jotting down one line a day.
You can use our app to write down whatever you want: your new year’s resolutions, great ideas, interesting experiences, your travels and even just the mood you’re in.
Every day you will see entries from the same day in previous years, allowing you to reminisce and discover interesting patterns.
Unlike other diary apps, using Monoline doesn't involve a complicated sign-up process and giving away your personal data. It can be used completely off-line and comes with an import/export function that allows you to save and restore a copy of your diary at any time you want.