What is MoneyAlarm?
THE ONLY ALARM IN THE WORLD THAT CAN FORCE YOU TO WAKE UP!
How it works:
- You set an alarm and put a deposit.
- If you wake up on time, you get your money back. Money will be added to your balance so that you can use it again in future.
- If you're lazy and don't wake up, Your money will be charged.
How to confirm that you’re awake:
Within 2 minutes after alarm rings, If MoneyAlarm is not open, a silent notification will appear asking for confirmation. When you open MoneyAlarm The alarm will be shown in red and there will be a button to confirm that you are awake.
- Alarm get locked once it rings so you must wake up and confirm after 2 minutes to save your money. Otherwise the money will be gone.
- Add money to the app using In-App purchases.
- Set deposit - Amount to pay if you don't wake up.
- No snoozing. MoneyAlarm’s purpose is to help you overcome laziness and wake up to the alarm, not to practise procrastination.
- Notifications are enabled for MoneyAlarm.
- Your device is not muted.
- Set a motivational label for the alarm.
- Give your self enough sleep so you won’t feel tired to wake up to the alarm.
- MoneyAlarm rings for 30 seconds.
- If you want multiple alarms but don’t want to risk too much deposit, Set additional alarms using iOS Clock app (Make sure they trigger before MoneyAlarm).
- You can set zero deposit alarms too if you want, but it will ruin the purpose of MoneyAlarm.
- 2 avg rating