MobiSlope is an app designed for the iPad to calculate the factor of safety of earth slopes, using common methods of limit equilibrium slope stability analysis.
MobiSlope is a fully-featured application, with the capability to:
- Model complex geometries with an unlimited number of regions and materials.
- Model complex pore pressure conditions for each region, through the use of piezometric surfaces, and ru or B-bar coefficients.
- Model partially and fully submerged slopes.
- Model tension cracks.
- Model vertical surcharge loads.
- Model seismic loading, input as a horizontal acceleration for pseudo-static analysis.
- Calculate the factor of safety using the Ordinary, Bishop's Simplified, Janbu's Simplified, Spencer's and General Limit Equilibrium methods.
- Analyze circular, compound, and user-defined slip shapes.
- Search for the minimum factor safety using a search grid, specified surface, or auto search.
- Plot contours of factor of safety for search grids, or display a "heat map" of colors.
- Animate the slip surfaces and slices being analyzed as calculations happen.
- Inspect the calculated slice forces and create custom plots of force and stress over the slip segment.
- Annotate and export drawing and analysis results via email, PDF, or share as a MobiSlope file with other users.
... More Info »