MobiSlope is an app designed for the iPad to calculate the factor of safety of earth slopes, using common methods of limit equilibrium analysis. Model complex geometries...
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is MobiSlope?
MobiSlope is an app designed for the iPad to calculate the factor of safety of earth slopes, using common methods of limit equilibrium slope stability analysis.
MobiSlope is a fully-featured application, with the capability to:
- Model complex geometries with an unlimited number of regions and materials.
- Model complex pore pressure conditions for each region, through the use of piezometric surfaces, and ru or B-bar coefficients.
- Model partially and fully submerged slopes.
- Model tension cracks.
- Model vertical surcharge loads.
- Model seismic loading, input as a horizontal acceleration for pseudo-static analysis.
- Calculate the factor of safety using the Ordinary, Bishop's Simplified, Janbu's Simplified, Spencer's and General Limit Equilibrium methods.
- Analyze circular, compound, and user-defined slip shapes.
- Search for the minimum factor safety using a search grid, specified surface, or auto search.
- Plot contours of factor of safety for search grids, or display a "heat map" of colors.
- Animate the slip surfaces and slices being analyzed as calculations happen.
- Inspect the calculated slice forces and create custom plots of force and stress over the slip segment.
- Annotate and export drawing and analysis results via email, PDF, or share as a MobiSlope file with other users.
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review