Minimal To Do Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Simplenote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to Minimal To Do so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minimal To Do alternatives are Turtl (Freemium, Open Source), Milanote (Freemium), Clear (Paid) and Sorted (Paid).
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Whether it's bookmarks or passwords, files or shopping lists...Turtl organizes it all and makes it easy to find later. Sync across your devices. Leave nothing behind.
- Milanote is an easy-to-use tool to organize your ideas and projects into visual boards.
- Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, an amazing new app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
- Sorted is not a to-do list app. We help you setup your daily schedule fast. Like in little more than ten seconds fast. We combine powerful gestures and a slim interface to make quick work of scheduling your tasks.
- Tot is an elegant, simple way to collect & edit text across your Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It’s your tiny text companion!? Less Is More
- A modern note-taking, list-making and writing app with markdown rich-text editing, powerful customization, a beautiful interface, a dark theme, and much more.
- UpNote is an elegant and powerful note app that works seamlessly across platforms: iOS, Mac and Windows.
- Clean and handy notes on your monitor side.• Beautiful, clean user interface• Always on your side. Hidden or shown• Markdown text formatting or no formatting
- TakeNote was made by developers for developers - a simple, plain-text note-taking app for the web with Markdown support. What you see is what you paste.