What is Miniflux?
Miniflux is a minimalist and opinionated feed reader.
Reader Feed formats supported: Atom, RSS 1.0/2.0, RDF, and JSON OPML import/export Support multiple enclosures/attachments (Podcasts, videos, music, and images) Play videos from YouTube channels directly inside Miniflux Categories Bookmarks Fetch website icons (favicons) Save articles to third-party services
Content Manipulation Fetch original article and returns relevant contents (Readability) Custom scraper rules based on CSS selectors Custom rewriting rules
User Interface Stylesheet optimized for readability Responsive design (works on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices) Doesn't require to download an application from the App/Play Store Keyboard shortcuts Touch events on mobile devices
Integration Send articles to Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, or Wallabag Bookmarklet to subscribe to a website directly from any browsers Use existing mobile applications to read your feeds by using the Fever API REST API with clients written in Go and Python
Miniflux Desktop Screenshots and Videos
- Import/Export OPML FeedsImport and export your feed subscriptions into OPML format with Miniflux.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Miniflux.
- Privacy focusedMiniflux is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeMiniflux supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Developed byFrederic Guillot
- LicensingOpen Source (Apache-2.0) and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives180 alternatives listed
- 5,888 Stars
- 667 Forks
- 288 Open Issues
Our users have written 1 comments and reviews about Miniflux, and it has gotten 58 likes