Open Source Minecraft Earth Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Minetest, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Minecraft Earth so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Minecraft Earth alternatives are MineClone 2 (Free, Open Source), Terasology (Free, Open Source), Voxelands (Free, Open Source) and Novetus (Free, Open Source).
- Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
- MineClone 2 is a survival sandbox game. Survive, gather, hunt, build, explore, and do much more.
This goal of this project is to create a free clone of Minecraft.
- Terasology (started under the name Blockmania) is an open source project started by Benjamin “begla” Glatzel to research procedural terrain generation and efficient rendering...
- The Fun-Focused Free Software Voxel World Game. Voxelands is a sandbox construction game based on Minetest.
- Tired of the roblox tyranny and greed? The Novetus community game is the solution!
Novetus was made to improve on RBXLegacy, with the addition of new features that enhance the
launcher for mod development, player customization, and overall usability.
- A multiplayer voxel RPG. Inspired in games such as Cube World, Breath of the Wild, Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft.
- An alternative to the Java web game "Minecraft Classic" that was listed on the official Minecraft site but taken down in 2016-2017.
- I have said a few times that Epic Inventor was inspired by Terraria. There are obvious similarities you can see right away in the various screenshots I’ve posted.
- Freeminer is a Minecraft-inspired sandbox game.Freeminer is based on Minetest which is developed by a number of contributors from all over the globe.
- Minecraft clone for Playstation Portable (PSP).