Mind Like Cloud is a set of thinking tools that help you better explore all the different areas of your work & life.
This app aims to implement the "5 Phases of Workflow" introduced by the popular productivity methodology Getting Things Done®:
· Capture anything that comes into your world
· Clarify your inboxes
· Organize your items in your entire system
· Reflect on and update your actions, outcomes and waiting fors
· Engage with your actions More Info »
Mind Like Cloud intentionally restricts your thinking to the GTD® kinds of lists:
· Inbox lists
· Action lists
· Project lists
· Responsibility lists
· Goal lists
· Vision lists
· Purpose lists
· Waiting for lists
· Someday/Maybe lists
· Reference lists
By forcing you to fit your thinking into these categories, you'll end up tweaking your thinking instead of tweaking your system. This keeps your system functioning in the long run.
How it works
1) Create any number of lists. For example @home, @work and @errands are common action lists to have.
2) Capture items to be stored on your lists. Attach one or many links to each item. Include links to Tweets, YouTube videos, Facebook posts, Dropbox files, Evernote documents and more.
3) Keep reviewing and updating your system constantly.
4) Enjoy access to your up to date system in all kinds of expected and unexpected situations.
In Mind Like Cloud all items are created equal. This allows for a unified processing method which works the exact same way throughout the entire system. It works for Clarify (processing an inbox item), Reflect (reviewing an item) and Engage (completing an item which then triggers new thinking). You can also use it within Organize to process any of your thoughts regardless of where they are located in your system.
Long tap on any list to start processing. Swipe between items one by one and focus on each item individually for quality thinking. Pull up other items in the same view to process related thoughts together.