Microsoft Mathematics Alternatives for Mac
Microsoft Mathematics is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is MATLAB. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Qalculate! or Matplotlib. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Microsoft Mathematics and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Microsoft Mathematics are Mathematica (Paid), GnuPlot (Free, Open Source), Xcos (Free, Open Source) and SymPy (Free, Open Source).
- Enterprise-class computing environment and programming language for numerical computation.
- Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator.
- Definitive technical computing system spanning machine learning and neural networks, data science, visualizations and much more.
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms.
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive data and function plotting utility.
- Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.FeaturesPalettes Browser
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic computation.
- Giac/Xcas is a free computer algebra system for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix (license GPL3, for commercial dual-license contact us).
- OmniGraphSketcher helps you make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to visualize or you just have a concept to explain.
- MathStudio, formerly SpaceTime, is the most comprehensive math app available for mobile devices.