The most popular alternative is Anki, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to MemoStack so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MemoStack alternatives are Memrise (Freemium), Quizlet (Freemium), Mochi (Freemium) and Mnemosyne (Free, Open Source).
- Content-agnostic flash card software that supports audio, images, and videos via LaTeX.
- Learn a new language with games, humorous chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos.
- Simple tools for learning anything.
Search millions of study sets or create your own. Improve your grades by studying with flashcards, games and more.
- Mochi is a cross-platform desktop tool that lets you take notes and make flashcards using markdown, then study them using spaced repetition.Spaced Repetion
- Mnemosyne (named for the Greek goddess of memory, Mnemosyne) is spaced repetition software developed from 2003 until the present. The software is similar to...
- Online flashcards are a great way to study! Cram is your number one online educational resource.
- SuperMemo (from "Super Memory") is a learning method and software package developed by SuperMemo World in Poland from 1985 to the present.
- Brainscape is a web and mobile study platform that helps you learn things faster.
- AnkiApp is a simple, efficient, flashcard app that lets you study at your own pace, whenever you have time. Study sessions are as quick as 1 minute or less.
- Flashcards / Spaced Repetition System with text-to-speech.