MD5 File Hasher Alternatives
The most popular alternative is HashCheck Shell Extension, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MD5 File Hasher so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MD5 File Hasher alternatives are Hashtab (Free Personal), GtkHash (Free, Open Source), OpenHashTab (Free, Open Source) and RapidCRC Unicode (Free, Open Source).
- MD5summer is an application for Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, ME, 2000 and XP which generates and verifies md5 checksums.
- MD5 & SHA Checksum Utility is a tool that allows you to generate CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384 and SHA-512 hashes of single or multiple files. You can also verify hashes with the matching file to ensure the file integrity is correct.
- A fast and easy-to-use calculator that allows to compute message digests, checksums and HMACs for files, as well as for text and hex strings.
- MultiHasher is a freeware file hash calculator. No Spyware! No Adware! No Viruses! 100% Freeware! Clean & simple.Features:
- A file integrity verification tool:Use it to make sure files copied to CD-ROM are bit-perfect copies
- Md5Checker is a free, faster, lightweight and easy-to-use tool to manage, calculate and verify MD5 checksum of multiple files/folders
- GUI frontend for fsum – a hash calculator supporting a ton of algorithms.
- Collection of File & Folder Related Tools .Feature List :1. Attribute Changer2. Batch Folder Creator3. DateTime Changer4. Duplicate Finder5. File Shredder
- Hashing utility for verifying integrity of files using a wide range of supported algorithms: CRC32, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, ED2K.
- HashTools is an application that calculates hashes for given files. It can calculate CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384 and SHA512 hashes, and generate an SFV file for your files if needed.