PrimoCache is a supplementary software caching scheme that cooperates with system memory to provide data caching for disks. It improves system performance by transparently storing data into memory such that future requests for that data can be served faster.
- - PrimoCache is the most popular Windows alternative to MaxVeloSSD.
- - PrimoCache is the most popular commercial alternative to MaxVeloSSD.
HDDTurbo mainly using free RAM to accelerate hard disk read and write operations. Automatic control size of the cache in memory, without prejudice to other running programs for the purpose of increase performance as possible.
- - HDDTurbo is the most popular free alternative to MaxVeloSSD.
Last update 2013. See changelog at http://hummerstudio.com/hddturbo
ReadyBoost is a disk cache component of Microsoft Windows, first introduced with Microsoft's Windows Vista in 2006 and bundled with Windows 7 in 2009. It works by using flash memory, a USB flash drive, SD card, CompactFlash or any kind of portable flash mass storage system...
m/prefetch utilize system built-in RAM cache feature to accelerate software open speed, by read user defined files on background every a period of time.
- - m/prefetch is the most popular Linux alternative to MaxVeloSSD.
- - m/prefetch is the most popular Open Source alternative to MaxVeloSSD.
SuperCache 5 intelligently stores frequently used disk data in system memory. The memory used to store the data is called a cache. SuperCache 5 intercepts requests for disk data and, when possible, fulfills the request using the cache instead of requesting data from the disk.
offcial site is on sale ...