Selenium is a suite of tools specifically for testing web applications. Selenium IDE is a Firefox add-on that records clicks, typing, and other actions to make a test, which you can play back in the browser.
- - Selenium is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Maveryx.
- - Selenium is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Maveryx.
Katalon Studio is a free and robust automation solution for API, Web and Mobile testing. It eliminates the complexities of building an automation framework by integrating all necessary test components with built-in keywords and project templates.
Katalon Studio Features
QF-Test is the test automation software for Web, Java (Swing, JavaFX and SWT), Windows and Android applications. QF-Test can be tested for free with the trial license for 4 weeks.
- - QF-Test is the most popular Android alternative to Maveryx.
- - QF-Test is the most popular commercial alternative to Maveryx.
Squish is the leading cross-platform/cross-technology GUI test automation tool for functional GUI regression tests. Start your fully functional FREE trial now!.
- - Squish GUI Tester is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Maveryx.
Squish GUI Tester Features
Accelerate testing with Ranorex Studio, your all-in-one tool for test automation. Perform end-to-end testing on desktop, web and mobile platforms using real devices or emulators/simulators. Automate even challenging interfaces such as ERP and legacy applications.
- - Ranorex Studio is the most popular Web-based alternative to Maveryx.
Ranorex Studio Features
The LEAPWORK Automation Platform lets both technical specialists and non-developers design test automation flows, without ever typing or reading a single line of code – and then execute cases with the click of a button.