Mas CLI Alternatives
Homebrew is the easiest and most flexible way to install the UNIX tools Apple didn’t include with macOS. Also available for Linux.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Homebrew is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Mas CLI.
- - Homebrew is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Mas CLI.
Synaptic is a graphical package management program for apt. It provides the same features as the apt-get command line utility with a GUI front-end based on Gtk+.Suggest and vote on features
The App Store lets you discover hundreds of thousands of applications that you can download for your iOS device. Browse the App Store for games and apps for business, entertainment, and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Apple App Store is the most popular Web-based, iPhone & iPad alternative to Mas CLI.
Apple App Store Features
- CrowdsourcedApple App Store uses suggestions, information, etc., from a large group of people to improve the quality of the content.
- Dark ModeApple App Store supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeApple App Store doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Nix is a powerful package manager for macOS, Linux and other Unix systems that makes package management reliable and reproducible. It provides atomic upgrades and rollbacks, side-by-side installation of multiple versions of a package, multi-user package management and easy setup...Suggest and vote on features
Nix Package Manager Features
- Command line interfaceNix Package Manager either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- PortableNix Package Manager can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Privacy focusedNix Package Manager is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Ad-freeNix Package Manager doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Nix Package Manager without registration.
- No TrackingNix Package Manager will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightNix Package Manager consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Warehouse is a toolset for managing Flatpak user data, visualizing app information, and controlling installed Flatpaks in batches. It offers features for managing app data and handling installed Flatpaks efficiently.Suggest and vote on features
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Warehouse without registration.
- Ad-freeWarehouse doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingWarehouse will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightWarehouse consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModeWarehouse supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Privacy focusedWarehouse is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
The MacPorts Project is an opensource package management system that simplifies compiling, installing, upgrading, and removal of other open-source software on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and later, running on Intel or Apple Silicon.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceMacPorts either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
The best alternative to Ninite for Mac. Get multiple apps silently. Just choose what apps to install and get apps installed automatically, fast and easy.Suggest and vote on features
Flattool is a command line script designed to improve user experience with flatpaks. It streamlines flatpak management tasks, making them more efficient and user-friendly.Suggest and vote on features
What is Fink?
Fink is a project that wants to bring the full world of Unix Open Source software to Darwin and Mac OS X. As a result, we have two main goals. First, to modify existing Open Source software so that it will compile and run on Mac OS X. (This process is called portin.Suggest and vote on features