Plex is a one-stop destination to stream movies, TV shows, sports & music. Check good movies to watch on Plex and stream all your personal media libraries on every device.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Plex is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Maraschino.
- - Plex is the most popular free alternative to Maraschino.
Universal Media Server is a media server capable of serving videos, audio and images to any DLNA-capable device. It supports any device capable of DLNA and runs on all major operating systems: Windows, OS X and Linux.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Universal Media Server is the most popular Open Source alternative to Maraschino.
Universal Media Server Features
- Chromecast SupportCast your content to a Chromecast connected device with Universal Media Server.
- Dark ModeUniversal Media Server supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineUniversal Media Server can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeUniversal Media Server doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightUniversal Media Server consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- File TaggingUniversal Media Server can organize and highlight your files with tags and labels.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsUniversal Media Server can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Universal Media Server without registration.
- Support for 4KUniversal Media Server supports watching, rendering or exporting 4K content (also know as UHD or Ultra HD).
Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support.Suggest and vote on features
OSMC (Open Source Media Center) is a free and open source media player based on Linux and founded in 2014 that lets you play back media from your local network, attached storage and the Internet. OSMC is the leading media center in terms of feature set and community and is based...Suggest and vote on features
Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console) on your home network.Suggest and vote on features
MiniDLNA (aka ReadyDLNA) is server software with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients. It is developed by a NETGEAR employee …Suggest and vote on features
PS3 Media Server is a DLNA compliant Upnp Media Server for the PS3, written in Java, with the purpose of streaming or transcoding.Suggest and vote on features
PS3 Media Server FeaturesDiscontinued
The project seems to be no longer developed, but last version, 1.90.1, released in August 2013, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.Suggest and vote on features
VLC Streamer Features
It communicates with its own API written entirely using our custom built command-line web crawler designed to scrape information from trusted files, updated every day. The public web resources used are available on our open assets database, where anyone can contribute their open...OpenTheatre has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
This app has been abandoned, but can still be downloaded from GitHub.
A re-write of the firefly media server (mt-daapd). It's released under GPLv2+. Please note that this git repository is a mirror of the official one at git://git.debian.org/~jblache/forked-daapd.gitSuggest and vote on features