Nexus Font is a font manager for Windows. If you have many fonts and you need to choose fonts you want, this program is for you. You can compare many fonts at once and there are several useful functions to manage font files.
- - NexusFont is the most popular Windows alternative to MainType.
- - NexusFont is the most popular free alternative to MainType.
FontBase is a blazing fast, beautiful and free font manager for professional designers. All the features of a paid font manager — for free. Works with thousands of fonts on every platform.
- - FontBase is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to MainType.
Font Manager is intended to provide a way for average users to easily manage desktop fonts, without having to resort to command line tools or editing configuration files by hand. While designed primarily with the Gnome Desktop Environment in mind, it should work well with other...
- - Font Manager is the most popular Open Source alternative to MainType.
Font Manager Features
The Fonts.com store offers more than 150,000 desktop and Web font products for you to preview, purchase and download. You can also learn about new typeface releases and discover typographic tips and techniques.
- - Fonts.com is the most popular Web-based alternative to MainType.
- - Fonts.com is the most popular commercial alternative to MainType.
FontExpert Font Manager enables you to preview and manage both installed and uninstalled typefaces, plus examine your system for font errors. You can display the list of installed font faces, customizable font samples and advanced font properties.
RightFont is the best font manager app for macOS, helping designers to preview, sync and manage fonts and find the right font quickly. RightFont is the new generation font management software for Mac.
- - RightFont is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to MainType.
Manage all of your fonts from one source, no matter how many you have—including your system fonts, purchased fonts, fonts synced from Adobe Typekit, Google Fonts, and more. Turn them on and off as you need.
FontFinder is created for designers, developers and typographers. It allows a user to analyze the font information of any element on a page, copy any piece(s) of that information to the clipboard, and perform inline replacements to test new layouts.