Mac Syslog Center Alternatives
Rsyslog is an enhanced syslogd supporting, among others, MySQL, PostgreSQL, failover log destinations, syslog/tcp, fine grain output format control, high precision timestamps, queued operations and the ability to filter on any message part.
- - rsyslog is the most popular Linux alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
- - rsyslog is the most popular Open Source & commercial alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
The syslog-ng Open Source Edition™ is a highly portable log management solution to create collect, filter, classify, store and forward log messages.
- - syslog-ng OSE is the most popular Mac alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
- - syslog-ng OSE is the most popular free alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
syslog-ng OSE Features
Kiwi Syslog - Syslog Server for Windows. Receives logs, displays, forwards, archives and e-mails Syslog messages from routers. Download free version today! Works with any syslog enabled device.
- - Kiwi Syslog Server is the most popular Windows alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
This is another syslog for windows, it includes daemon and client. Features: RFC 3164-compliant; high performance; message forwarding; log rotation; completely open-source.
NXLog provides a broad range of features for collecting, processing, forwarding, and storing log data. In concept it is similar to syslog-ng or rsyslog, but it is not limited to Unix-like services only.
- - NXLog is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
Nagios Log Server is a powerful enterprise-class log monitoring and management application that allows organizations to quickly and easily view, sort, and configure logs from any source on any given network.
- - Nagios Log Server is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Mac Syslog Center.
Syslog Watcher installs a dedicated syslog server, integrating log data from multiple network devices into a single, easily manageable and accessible place. Collecting and analyzing syslogs is essential for maintaining network stability and auditing network security.
Syslog Watcher Features