Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up points before time runs out. This twist on the famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to Ltris.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular free alternative to Ltris.
Easy to learn, tough to master! Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer or compete against players from around the world...
- - Puyo Puyo Champions is the most popular Windows alternative to Ltris.
- - Puyo Puyo Champions is the most popular commercial alternative to Ltris.
Tetris-on-a-plane is a simple HTML-based version of Tetris that requires no dependencies. It was built on a plane, as an exercise in getting things done.
- - Tetris on a plane is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Ltris.
- - Tetris on a plane is the most popular Open Source alternative to Ltris.
Tetris Online Poland (TOP) is an online tetris game where you can play tetris with your friends and tetris experts from all over the world. You can also challenge your own records or train yourself against a bot.
Quinn is an arcade-style tetromino puzzle game written and designed specifically for Mac OS X. It features a clean, elegant user interface, beautiful graphics, and smooth, subtle animations for fluid gameplay.
- - Quinn is the most popular Mac alternative to Ltris.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 3.5.7, released on October 2009, can be still downloaded from MacUpdate.
In Quadrapassel, the GNOME version of Tetris, your goal is to create as many complete horizontal lines as possible. The lines are made from seven different shapes. The shapes fall randomly from the top center of the screen.
- - Quadrapassel is the most popular Linux alternative to Ltris.
Cuyo is a Tetris-style puzzle game for up to two players. The player controls falling blocks of various types which change with each level. For example, in the first level, the player has to connect differently colored cartoon faces to each other.