1010! Klooni Alternatives
Race against the clock in a two-minute blitz to clear lines and rack up points before time runs out. This twist on the famous puzzle game is a must-have on mobile.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to 1010! Klooni.
- - Tetris Blitz is the most popular free alternative to 1010! Klooni.
An addictive puzzle game inspired by Tetris. Play in your browser at https://hextris.github.io/hextris/
- - Hextris is the most popular Web-based & iPad alternative to 1010! Klooni.
- - Hextris is the most popular Open Source alternative to 1010! Klooni.
Easy to learn, tough to master! Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer or compete against players from around the world...
- - Puyo Puyo Champions is the most popular Windows alternative to 1010! Klooni.
- - Puyo Puyo Champions is the most popular commercial alternative to 1010! Klooni.
Tetris Online Poland (TOP) is an online tetris game where you can play tetris with your friends and tetris experts from all over the world. You can also challenge your own records or train yourself against a bot.
Quinn is an arcade-style tetromino puzzle game written and designed specifically for Mac OS X. It features a clean, elegant user interface, beautiful graphics, and smooth, subtle animations for fluid gameplay.
- - Quinn is the most popular Mac alternative to 1010! Klooni.
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 3.5.7, released on October 2009, can be still downloaded from MacUpdate.
In Quadrapassel, the GNOME version of Tetris, your goal is to create as many complete horizontal lines as possible. The lines are made from seven different shapes. The shapes fall randomly from the top center of the screen.
- - Quadrapassel is the most popular Linux alternative to 1010! Klooni.
LTris as a tetris clone: differently shaped blocks are falling down the rectangular playing field and can be moved sideways or rotated by 90 degree units with the aim of building lines without gaps which then disappear (causing any block above the deleted line to fall down).