Loopback Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Loopback for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Soundflower, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Loopback and nine of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Loopback are JACK Audio Connection Kit (Free, Open Source), VB-Audio Virtual Cable (Freemium), BlackHole (Free, Open Source) and Dante Via (Paid).
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications.
- Sophisticated real-time, low latency routing of audio and MIDI data between apps.
- Connect Audio Applications together with a Virtual Audio Device.
- BlackHole is a modern macOS virtual audio driver that allows applications to pass audio to other applications with zero additional latency.
- Dante Via is easy-to-use software that routes audio, allowing applications and devices to be networked and interconnected using the Dante audio over IP solution.
- SoundDesk is the easiest way to turn your macOS into a professional mixing desk.
- SoundDesk Devices are virtual connectors that you can use to route audio across apps.
- Sound Siphon is a software package that makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It enables you to send audio from one application to another where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded.
- Source-Nexus Core Audio Driver is a free virtual audio driver with sample-rate support from 44.1khz up to 192khz.