What is LinkAce?
LinkAce is a self hosted archive to store and organize links of your favorite websites. Search through them with the help of tags and lists. The content stays available with the help of automated backups and monitoring.
Automated Monitoring All saved links are monitored. Get a notification when a website moves or becomes unavailable.
Integrated Backups Links are backed up via the Internet Archive after you saved them. Automagically.
Tags & Lists Choose tags to categorize links, add them to custom lists to group them by a topic or occasion.
Share or keep it private Your link archive can be accessed by guests, or kept private. Links, tags and lists can be set private separately.
Search, filter, order A powerful search helps you find the links you are looking for. Filter and order the results by various properties.
REST API LinkAce offers a REST API for all features, so you can control and access all your data from other applications.
- Titles and descriptions are generated automatically once you saved a link in LinkAce.
- Add unlimited notes to links to add thoughts, details, to dos or whatever you don't want to put into the link description.
- To make sharing as easy as possible, LinkAce prepares share links for a lot of different apps: email, Twitter, Whatsapp, Reddit,...
- You can import existing bookmarks from your browser based on a standard HTML file. Or export all links saved in LinkAce to this standard format to be consumed by browsers or other applications.
- The app can be backed up to Amazon AWS, including both the application files and the database.
- Links, tags, lists or notes are not permanently deleted. A trash holds all "deleted" entries so nothing gets lost accidentally. You can restore all entries from the trash.
- A lot of configuration options ensure that LinkAce fits your needs: timezone, time and date formats, defaults for link creation, and many more.
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesWeb Browsers • Education & Reference
Lists containing LinkAceA. LINKS • To-Try list • Self-Hosted Favorites
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about LinkAce, and it has gotten 14 likes
- Developed by Kevin Woblick
- Open Source (GPL-3.0) and Free product.
- Written in
- 91 alternatives listed
- 1,529 Stars
- 96 Forks
- 67 Open Issues