"Liner" helps you highlight the web. Highlight your favorite sentences on Medium, Wikipedia, and PDF files.
Liner saves all your highlights made across mobile and desktop. Share highlighted pages instead of sharing the entire article. Leave sentence-level feedback on web pages by leaving comments on the highlights itself. Highlight Everything with Liner.
• Highlight any web page by simply selecting & dragging
• Use three distinct colors to make highlights
• Make comments for each highlight
• Share either a single phrase or the whole page via Email, Message, Twitter, Facebook
• Export highlights and comments to Evernote
• Launch Liner from other applications through iOS Share Extension
• Manage highlighted pages in different folders – Collection, Favorite, Archive
• Real time sync with Desktop(Liner for Chrome is available)... More Info »
Let us explain how it works. Just select and drag any text on the web and it’ll be highlighted. It’s that simple. You don’t even have to open the app to make highlights. You can make highlights directly on Safari using our Share Extension.
Sharing with friends is just as simple. Liner generates a special link when you start making highlights, so you can share it on any application you have. Your friends don't even have to download Liner to open the highlighted page. It works on any device, any browser, any service.
And of course, storage is super easy. Highlighted pages are reliably saved in the cloud, available anytime for later viewing.
Our mission, is simple. We aim to distill the information around the world and make it available for all.