The most popular alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Letterspace so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Letterspace alternatives are Evernote (Freemium), Simplenote (Free), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source) and CherryTree (Free, Open Source).
- Notational Velocity is a mouseless application for storing and retrieving notes.
- Notejoy is a collaborative notes app for you and your team. It helps you get your most important work out of the noise of email & chat and into a fast and focused workspace.
- What is RunaBook?Simple, small, useful product for making notes, knowledge bases, and organize daily routine. Main features:- tree structure of the records;
- Quiver is a notebook built for programmers.
- recordando (Spanish for remembering) is a program in which to keep your written thoughtsThis space has these characteristics:
- Collect by WeTransfer is the best way to organize your ideas. Save content from across your apps and bring it together for your friends, your team, or just for yourself.
- Note Station allows your precious ideas to be synced from your own Synology NAS server device to all your computers and mobile devices with maximum privacy and security.
- Start writing your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud. glimpses use Dropbox syncing capabilities to sync all your entries. It stores your data at Dropbox service. Just authorize with Dropbox and you're ready to go.
- A simple workspace to help you focus. Expand your brain with a fast, cluttered-free knowledge organisation toolset!.