What is LedgerSMB?
The LedgerSMB project provides small and mid-size businesses with open source accounting software: integrating invoicing, order processing, quotations and more (ERP). LedgerSMB aims to provide a strong (multi-currency accounting) basis to build your business on -- without vendor lock-in.
- Sales (Invoices, Orders, Quotations)
- Receivables & Payables
- General ledger
- Inventory management
- Fixed asset accounting & depreciation
- Profit & cost centers, departments, projects
- Output documents in PDF, HTML, CSV, Office formats
- Mail documents (e.g. invoices) from within the application
- Translatable to your language (comes with 45 languages)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Norwegian Nynorsk
- 311 Stars
- 133 Forks
- 130 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on LedgerSMB
- added LedgerSMB as alternative(s) to okke
- Upvoted a comment on LedgerSMBIt is free, reliable, open source, flexible, and I can control my data in a local instance. It is easy to setup, takes minutes. Support is fabulous and it is in active development to make it even better.
- reviewed LedgerSMBBeen using for about 4 years - very active development, access to dev team, open source, full control of data - Everything I look for