The most popular alternative is Minecraft. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Minetest or Roblox. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Lamecraft so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lamecraft alternatives are Terraria (Paid), Starbound (Paid), LEGO Worlds (Paid) and Creativerse (Freemium).
- Create and explore infinite 3D voxel worlds in the definitive sandbox mining and crafting game.
- Minetest is a near-infinite-world block sandbox game and a game engine, inspired by InfiniMiner, Minecraft, and the like.
- Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
- Roblox allows you to create games, build whatever you want with lego-like bricks, play other games made by users of the community, and even participate in the economy by trading, selling, buying, and collecting items.
- Starbound is an indie game being produced by the UK-based independent game studio Chucklefish Ltd.
- In a galaxy of procedural worlds made entirely from LEGO bricks, will you... EXPLORE environments filled with adventure, then alter them?
- Creativerse is a sandbox adventure game set in a beautiful yet treacherous world shrouded in mystery.
- Play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world.
- Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets.
- MineClone 2 is a survival sandbox game. Survive, gather, hunt, build, explore, and do much more.
This goal of this project is to create a free clone of Minecraft.