Open Source Kimai AlternativesTime Tracking Tools and other similar apps like Kimai
Cattr is a free open-source self-hosted time tracker with desktop clients for windows, mac, linux. The key features are built-in screenshot capture, activity detection. Integrations with jira, redmine, trello, gitlab, other task managers via plugins.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Cattr is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Kimai.
- - Cattr is the most popular Open Source alternative to Kimai.
Project Hamster is time tracking for individuals. It helps you to keep track on how much time you have spent during the day on activities you choose to track.Suggest and vote on features
Project Hamster Features
Furtherance is a time tracking app. It allows you to track time spent on different activities without worrying about your data being captured and sold.Suggest and vote on features
- Works OfflineFurtherance can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Furtherance.
- Ad-freeFurtherance doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Furtherance without registration.
- Pomodoro TimerPractice the Pomodoro Technique in Furtherance to stay focused and productive.
- Dark ModeFurtherance supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Privacy focusedFurtherance is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No TrackingFurtherance will not track you or use your personal data.
- LightweightFurtherance consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Kapow is a punch clock program designed to easily keep track of your hours, whether you're working on one project or many. Simply clock in and out with the Start/Stop button. If you make a mistake in your hours, you can go back and edit any of the entries by double-clicking...Suggest and vote on features
ARBTT, the Automatic Rule-Base Time Tracker, is a window logger that runs in background and logs for all opened windows:Suggest and vote on features
- Works OfflineARBTT can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Distraction-freeARBTT has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Privacy focusedARBTT is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ARBTT without registration.
- Ad-freeARBTT doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Baralga keeps track of the time you spent working on different projects. You can record the time spent on a project or you can manually enter and edit activities. This way you can easily memorize when and how long you have been working on each single project.Suggest and vote on features
KTimeTracker helps you track your personal time spent on various tasks and projects. It is useful for tracking billable hours and can report the hours logged by task and day. With KTimeTracker, you can organize a broken-down project as subtasks with unlimited nesting.KTimeTracker has no features, suggest some!
TimeCult allows to create a hierarchy of projects and tasks, collect time metrics, quickly estimate used time per any project/task for a given time period, exchange data with Microsoft Excel and/or OpenOffice.org Calc.TimeCult has no features, suggest some!
"Pendulums" is a completely free time tracking tool which helps you to manage your time in a better manner using an easy to use interface, useful statistics and unlimited in team members on each project.Suggest and vote on features
Cross-platform automated time tracker.Suggest and vote on features
No reseases since Dec 2017, no commits since Jan 2018. See https://github.com/Allexin/TrackYourTime
A simple little timer for keeping track of how much time you spend on "one more thing".Suggest and vote on features
The Procrastinator's Timeclock Features