KiCad Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to KiCad for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Fritzing. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try LibrePCB or Circuit Simulator (CircuitJS1). If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to KiCad and ten of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to KiCad are Autodesk EAGLE (Free Personal), iCircuit (Paid), DipTrace (Paid) and myNetPCB (Free, Open Source).
- to design circuits, as well as so called "layouts", be it PCB or stripboard or breadboard... very-very handy a tool, very complex but very simple to use.
- LibrePCB is a free EDA software to develop printed circuit boards. It’s currently under heavy development to bring out first stable releases as soon as possible.
- Autodesk EAGLE is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing, and comprehensive library content.
- iCircuit is the easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer - the perfect tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
- DipTrace - Professional Schematic Capture and PCB Design Software
- Circuit schematic and PCB design tool for Win/Linux/Mac.
- Software which creates PCB, and allows to create your electronic cards from elementary tools and customable objects library.
- Cross-platform PCB design tool that allows you to quickly design and fabricate boards.
- Free for small designsAny size, any shapeMultiple LayersThru-hole and Surface Mount PartsDesign rule checksMetric and Imperial unitsGround planes and copper flood