KEL CHM Creator AlternativesCode Editors and other similar apps like KEL CHM Creator
HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create html help files, help web sites, printed manuals and eBooks.
Suggest and vote on features
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular Windows alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular free alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
WinCHM - Help authoring software (CHM,WebHelp,Single HTML - Word, PDF) WinCHM is a very easy-to-use help authoring tool. Not needing to learn too much, you can be master of creating HTML help(CHM), Web help, PDF manual and Word documents.
Suggest and vote on features
- - WinCHM is the most popular commercial alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
- WYSIWYG SupportWinCHM integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
Chmox is a free (of charge), open source application for OS X which lets you read Windows Help Files (CHM files).
Chmox has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
- - Chmox is the most popular Mac alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
- - Chmox is the most popular Open Source alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
Last version, 0.3, released on February 2005, is still downloadable from the official website.
CHM Decoder may decompile your CHM file (Compiled Windows HTML Help) or e-book and extract all source files. This tool free for use and work easily and quickly. Want to convert CHM to HTML and view that in your PocketPC or in your web pages? CHM Decoder can help to you.Suggest and vote on features
CHM Decoder Features
iChm for Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch [for Mac:
iChm has no features, suggest some!
- Fully built with Cocoa. No ugly window and slow rendering.
- Tab browsing
- Search. Result sorted by relevance.
- Text encoding detecting/switching
- Find in the page
- Tag powered bookmark
- Text zoom
- Export to.
Microsoft HTML Help is the standard help system for the Windows platform. Authors can use HTML Help to create online help for a software application or to create content for a multimedia title or Web site.Suggest and vote on features
Microsoft HTML Help Features
HelpScribble is a full-featured help authoring tool for easily creating professional Windows help files from start to finish.HelpScribble has no features, suggest some!
GnoCHM is a CHM file viewer. It is designed to integrate nicely with Gnome.
It uses PyCHM, a Python package that exports the CHMLIB API. Features are:
- Support for external ms-its links
- Full text search support
- Configurable support for HTTP lin.
- - GnoCHM is the most popular Linux alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
Help & Manual from EC Software is the favorite authoring tool for writing online help and technical documentation. Thousands of software developers and technical writers enjoy working with the most powerful single-source publishing tool on the market.Help+Manual has no features, suggest some!
Single source, multiformat, multilingual help authoring tool with screenshot capture and annotation, WYSIWYG editor, styles, templates, built-in tutorial maker. Generates CHM help files, manuals in PDF format, WebHelp and Printed Manuals.Helpinator has no features, suggest some!
HelpStudio is the fastest, easiest way to create and publish help systems and integrate them with your desktop or web based applications or components, including .NET. Generate help output in cross-platform plain HTML, responsive HTML for tablet and mobile, HTML Help (CHM), Help...