Ked Password Manager Alternatives
The most popular alternative is KeePass, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Ked Password Manager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ked Password Manager alternatives are KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), KeePassX (Free, Open Source), Master Password (Free, Open Source) and MacPass (Free, Open Source).
- A free and open source password manager that keeps all of your passwords safe in one place.
- KeePass Cross-Platform Community Edition - A community maintained fork of the popular KeePassX application with more features and frequent updates.
- KeePassX is an application for people with extremly high demands on secure personal data management.
- Master Password is different: it is based on an ingenious password generation algorithm that guarantees your passwords can never be lost.
- A free, open-source, KeePass-compatible password manager for macOS.
- Pass is the standard unix password manager, a lightweight password manager that uses...
- Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows to securely share and store credentials.
- Myki is an offline password manager that securely stores your sensitive data on your smartphone. The Myki app connects with your computer in a P2P encrypted manner to auto-fill your passwords and create secure backups of your data.
- QtPass is a GUI version of pass, the standard UNIX password manager for Windows, Mac, Linux and BSD. Using optional smartcard or YubiKey protection.
- TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP.