Whisper is a general-purpose speech recognition model. It is trained on a large dataset of diverse audio and is also a multi-task model that can perform multilingual speech recognition as well as speech translation and language identification.
- - Whisper is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Kaldi.
- - Whisper is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Kaldi.
Quickly and easily transcribe audio files into text with OpenAI's state-of-the-art transcription technology Whisper. Whether you're recording a meeting, lecture, or other important audio, MacWhisper quickly and accurately transcribes your audio files into text.
CMU Sphinx is a speaker-independent large vocabulary continuous speech recognizer released under BSD style license. It is also a collection of open source tools and resources that allows researchers and developers to build speech recognition systems.
FUTO Voice Input is an application that lets you do speech-to-text on Android, integrating with third party keyboards or apps that use the generic speech-to-text APIs.
- - FUTO Voice Input is the most popular Android alternative to Kaldi.
High-quality on-device transcription. Easily convert speech to text from meetings, lectures, and more.
- - Aiko is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Kaldi.
Free Podcast Transcription is a 100% free automated transcription tool that works in the browser. Nothing to install. 100% privacy safe. And totally free.
- - Free Podcast Transcription is the most popular Web-based alternative to Kaldi.
The Hidden Markov Model Toolkit (HTK) is a portable toolkit for building and manipulating hidden Markov models. HTK is primarily used for speech recognition research.
Accurate speech-to-text API for all languages beyond just English.
- - SpeechFlow is the most popular SaaS alternative to Kaldi.