K9 Web Protection Alternatives for Linux
K9 Web Protection is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is NextDNS, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 49 alternatives to K9 Web Protection and six of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to K9 Web Protection are Pluckeye (Free Personal), SafeDNS (Paid), CleanBrowsing (Free) and NxFilter (Free).
- Block ads, trackers and malicious websites on all your devices.
Get in-depth analytics about your Internet traffic.
Protect your privacy and bypass censorship.
Shield your kids from adult content.
- Pluckeye is a filter designed with compulsive users of porn in mind.When Pluckeye is first installed, all images on the Internet are blocked.
- SafeDNS provides sophisticated cloud-based and software solutions for web content filtering which increase users' safety online by blocking botnets, malware and phishing resources, filter out most advertising and content users consider inappropriate.
- CleanBrowsing is a family and kid-safe way to browse the web without surprises. It Automatically blocks adult content, while still allowing Google, Youtube, Bing and the core of the web to load safely. Easy setup in 5 minutes with nothing to install.
- NxFilter is a freeware web filtering software controlling user activity on Internet.
- A freeware web filtering application with HTTP/S filtering and time controls for all platforms Linux/Windows/Mac/ARM (Raspberry Pi).