The most popular alternative is Google Calendar, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to jquery-calendar so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting jquery-calendar alternatives are Framadate (Free, Open Source), Lightning Calendar (Free, Open Source), Simple Calendar (Free, Open Source) and Apple Calendar (Free).
- Multi-platform calendar tool that lets you fill in events with images and map coordinates.
- Framadate is an online service for planning an appointment or making a decision quickly and easily. No registration is required.Here is how it works: Create a poll
- Organize your schedule and events in a calendar fully integrated with Thunderbird or Seamonkey email. .
- A simple calendar with optional CalDAV synchronization. You can easily create recurring events and setup reminders, it can also display week numbers.
- Keep track of your busy schedule and share it with others using Calendar. Create separate calendars — one for home, another for school, a third for work, and so on.
- Doodle radically simplifies the process of scheduling events, meetings, appointments, etc.
- WebCalendar is a PHP-based calendar application that can be configured as a single-user calendar, a multi-user calendar for groups of users, or as an event calendar viewable by visitors.
- newDay is an experimental timekeeping and calendar system that helps users to set intentions for each of the ten newHours that comprise a newDay.
- Easy and fast coordination of appointments that pays special attention to the protection of data on the one hand, and the data economy on the other not choosing to provide additional features. All data used are exclusively stored in Germany.