Is it Down? Alternatives
An easy way to check whether a website is down for everybody, or just your own computer.
- - Down For Everyone Or Just Me? is the most popular Web-based alternative to Is it Down?.
- - Down For Everyone Or Just Me? is the most popular free alternative to Is it Down?.
StatusCake.com is a free website monitoring tool which allows users to track up to 10 websites and get alerted when their site is down or is having trouble. Downtime root cause analysis is included in the free plan to help users diagnose and fix issues.
- - StatusCake is the most popular Android, iPhone & SaaS alternative to Is it Down?.
"Is It Down Right Now" monitors the status of your favorite web sites and checks whether they are down or not. Check a website status easily by using the below test tool. Just enter the url and a fresh site status test will be perfomed on the domain name in real time...
Downdetector monitors over 3,000 services in 25 countries including telecommunication outages (internet, phone and TV service), online banking problems, websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
- - Downdetector is the most popular iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Is it Down?.
A simple tool to check if a website or ip address is up or down. It allows you to check to see if a site is ‘up’ or if it is a problem with your connection.
- - Is it up? is the most popular Open Source alternative to Is it Down?.
Website monitoring service that offers a comprehensive free plan with:
- escalation levels (if a first-responder contact doesn't acknowledge the downtime, another contact will be alerted)
- search for text on the website to detect defacing/hacking in addition to downtime
- - Binary Canary is the most popular commercial alternative to Is it Down?.
IsZDown monitors the downtime of thousands of applications, websites, and services across the world including SAAS services, internet, phone, electricity, apps, and websites that go down and apps that aren’t working.
The most frustrating part for the website owner is the failure of the internet connection with their site. If you find that you cannot access your website. Do not be panic. Most website owners feel that there is some kind of problem in the backend/server's end.