IObit Undelete Alternatives
IObit Undelete is described as 'A simple portable program for restoring all kinds of files. Very useful for when you accidentally deleted one'. There are five alternatives to IObit Undelete for Windows, PortableApps.com and Mac. The best alternative is Recuva, which is free. Other great apps like IObit Undelete are ApowerRecover (Paid), Glary Undelete (Free), FreeUndelete (Free Personal) and Windows File Recovery (Free).
- 5 alternatives
- Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem - Recuva recovers files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player!. View 158 alternatives to Recuva
Be careful during installation, the installer will promote you to install CCleaner.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- ApowerRecover is a desktop program that can recover deleted data for your Windows and Mac computer, hard drives, memory cards, camcorders, digital camera, external disk, etc. It supports standard scan, deep scan and preview data. View 105 alternatives to ApowerRecover
- Paid • Proprietary
- Glary Undelete is a free and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems. View 136 alternatives to Glary Undelete
The program seems to be no longer updated. Last version, 18.104.22.168, released in August 2014, can be still downloaded from the official website.
- Free • Proprietary
- FreeUndelete restores deleted files, including those removed from Windows Recycle Bin. In case of accidental removal of files on a NTFS (1.0 and 2. View 107 alternatives to FreeUndelete
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 2.1.36867.1, released in September 2011, can be still downloaded from the official website.
- Free Personal • Proprietary