investFeed AlternativesStock Trading Apps like investFeed
TradingView is an advanced financial visualization platform with the ease of use of a modern website. Whether you are looking at basic price charts or plotting complex spread symbols with overlayed strategy backtesting or build your own custom scripts, we have the tools and data...
- - TradingView is the most popular SaaS alternative to investFeed.
- - TradingView is the most popular free alternative to investFeed.
MetaTrader is a trading platform for financial markets: Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFDs. It offer superior tools for comprehensive price analysis (technical and fundamental), use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading (trading signals).
- - MetaTrader is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to investFeed.
Robinhood is a new way to invest in the stock market. Zero-dollar ($0) commissions are available for Robinhood Financial self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices.
Sierra Chart is a professional Trading platform for the financial markets. Supporting Manual, Automated and Simulated Trading.
Sierra Chart Features
Professional tool for individual investor featuring: advanced formula language for writing indicators and trading systems; comprehensive back-testing reports; filtering by sectors; alerts and more... Featuring automatic Walk-Forward Testing, Multi-monitor floating charts, symbol...
- - AmiBroker is the most popular commercial alternative to investFeed.
Be the first to know about news and market moving analysis on the stocks you follow.
Stock Market Quotes, Business News and Financial News from the leading provider MarketWatch.com, wholly-owned subsidiary of Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
The social investment network that connects traders from around the globe and enables them to share trading information and strategies freely and openly.
cTrader is an FX trading platform that uses cloud technology that offers direct market access (DMA) brokerage capabilities to new, experienced and institutional traders in the FX market.
Spotware cTrader Features
ProRealTime provides online trading, charting and technical analysis of stocks, futures, forex and commodities. The free version gives access to all features with end-of-day data. Real-time or delayed data plans start at a monthly premium and become free if you execute orders...
- - ProRealTime is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to investFeed.
Stock information and investing advice from The Motley Fool.
App features include:
- Top stories in financial news
- Sector coverage on Financials, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Services, Media & Industrials
- Ticker search
- Motley Fool Money and Market Foolery.
The Motley Fool Features