Internet Explorer Alternatives
Links is a text mode web browser, released under GPL. Links2 has the ability to display graphics.Suggest and vote on features
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a powerful multi-functional browser.Suggest and vote on features
Maxthon Cloud Browser Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsMaxthon Cloud Browser can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Support for GesturesMaxthon Cloud Browser supports touch or mouse gestures and interactions.
- Website TranslationMaxthon Cloud Browser uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Dark ModeMaxthon Cloud Browser supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- PortableMaxthon Cloud Browser can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Maxthon apparently collects sensitive data without asking: http://news.softpedia.com/news/maxthon-browser-collects-sensitive-data-even-if-users-opt-out-506327.shtml
Opinions about Maxthon Cloud Browser as a Alternative to Internet ExplorerMost users think Maxthon Cloud Browser is a great Internet Explorer alternative.
NetSurf is a free, open source web browser. It is written in C and released under the GNU Public Licence version 2. NetSurf has its own layout and rendering engine entirely written from scratch. It is small and capable.Suggest and vote on features
Comodo Dragon is a Chromium technology-based Browser that offers you most of Google Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.Suggest and vote on features
Comodo Dragon Internet Browser Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsComodo Dragon Internet Browser can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- PortableComodo Dragon Internet Browser can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Privacy focusedComodo Dragon Internet Browser is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Dillo is a multi-platform graphical web browser known for its speed and small size. Dillo is written in C and C++. Dillo is based on FLTK2, the Fast Light Toolkit (statically-linked by default!). Dillo is free software made available under the terms of the GNU General Public...Suggest and vote on features
The last version (Dillo-3.0.5) is from June 2015.
Sleipnir is a Japanese tabbed web browser, released by Fenrir Inc. It is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You c.Suggest and vote on features
Slimjet is a fast, smart and powerful web browser based on the Blink engine. It is built on top of the Chromium open source project, on which Google chrome is also based. Slimjet integrates a lot of powerful and convenient features to help users maximize their online...Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightSlimjet consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableSlimjet can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Website TranslationSlimjet uses a built-in translator to translate content into any language in real time.
- Support for GesturesSlimjet supports touch or mouse gestures and interactions.
The free Zimbra Desktop client allows you to meld the online and offline worlds – storing and synching your email, calendar, contacts, files and documents in the cloud, yet having them locally accessible when on the road.Suggest and vote on features
Zimbra Desktop Features
Lunascape is a web browser that handles all three major web rendering engines — Mozilla Firefox’s Gecko, Internet Explorer’s Trident, and WebKit (which is used by Google Chrome and Safari.Suggest and vote on features