INSTAD.IO AlternativesVector Graphic Apps like INSTAD.IO
Inkscape is an Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Inkscape is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to INSTAD.IO.
- - Inkscape is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to INSTAD.IO.
- Support for LayersInkscape supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Works OfflineInkscape can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeInkscape doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedInkscape is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModeInkscape supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- LightweightInkscape consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Drawing Tablet SupportInkscape supports the use of external drawing tablets as input devices.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Inkscape without registration.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Inkscape.
Boxy SVG is a vector graphics editor simillar to Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and Inkscape. Made with and for the modern Web Platform. Can do illustrations, icons, banners, mockups, charts, buttons and more.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Boxy SVG is the most popular Web-based alternative to INSTAD.IO.
- - Boxy SVG is the most popular commercial alternative to INSTAD.IO.
Boxy SVG Features
- Support for LayersBoxy SVG supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Works OfflineBoxy SVG can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Ad-freeBoxy SVG doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Non Destructive EditingBoxy SVG can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Color PickerBoxy SVG allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Dark ModeBoxy SVG supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Convert your JPEG and PNG bitmaps to SVG vectors quickly and easily. Fully automatically. Using AI.Suggest and vote on features
Vector Magic automatically converts bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF.Suggest and vote on features
Vector Magic Features
An open source command line utility that converts raster images to scalable vector graphics.Discontinued
The last release (1.16) is from September 2019.
Autotracer is a free online image vectorizer. It can convert raster images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to scalable vector graphics (EPS, SVG, AI and PDF). No registration or email required.
visioncortex VTracer is an open source software to convert raster images (like jpg & png) into vector graphics (svg). It can vectorize graphics and photographs and trace the curves to output compact vector files.Suggest and vote on features
EvolveUI is tailored for user experience designers, information architects, interaction designers, and web developers. Prototype, Design, and Export to the Web!.EvolveUI has no features, suggest some!
Online Vectorizer: Online raster to vector converter. Convert your images (jpeg, jpg or png) into scalable and clear vector art (svg).Suggest and vote on features
The Vecteezy Editor is a free SVG editor designed to allow anyone to quickly and easily create beautiful graphics directly in the browser. This tool is built into the largest database of free vector graphics on the internet.