inlets is described as 'Cloud Native Tunnel. You can use inlets to connect HTTP and TCP services between networks securely. Through an encrypted websocket, inlets can penetrate firewalls, NAT, captive portals, and other restrictive networks lowering the barrier to entry' and is an app in the Security & Privacy category. There are more than 10 alternatives to inlets for a variety of platforms, including Linux, Mac, Windows, BSD and Android. The best alternative is ngrok, which is free. Other great apps like inlets are Pagekite (Freemium, Open Source), localhost.run (Free), gw.run (Freemium) and Spokes (Paid).
- 10 alternatives
- Spokes is an on-premise HTTP/S and TCP secure tunneling server that is used to host websites, applications and most network servers. Connect legacy hardware and software to the cloud, connect IoT and smart devices, substitute cloud and SaaS services. View 15 alternatives to SpokesNo screenshots yet
- Staqlab Tunnel exposes port on your localhost over to the public internet.It gives you a public url for server running on your local PC. You can also choose your custom domain and share it with your colleagues & friends. #Debugging #Hosting #Webhooks. View 14 alternatives to StaqLab Tunnel
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- The software provides a simple way teamviewer-like to access your raspberry board anywhere you are. You can use your usual SSH or Web client. The software provides a dummy address to connect to your board via SSH or HTTP. View 10 alternatives to Raspberry AnywhereNo screenshots yet
- Linux kernel
- Loophole allows you to make your Web application public without actually deploying on a cloud service. It providess a user-friendly domain that you can share with your remote users/friends/teammates to try/use your WebApp. View 14 alternatives to LoopholeNo screenshots yet