The most popular alternative is freeCodeCamp, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to iLoveCoding so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iLoveCoding alternatives are Codecademy (Freemium), Pluralsight (Paid), Treehouse (Paid) and Grasshopper (Free).
- Free Code Camp's open source community help you build a job-worthy portfolio of real apps used by real people, while helping nonprofits.
- Codecademy is the easiest way to learn how to code. It's interactive, fun, and you can do it with your friends.
- The largest online ITAdmin, Developer and creative training library on the planet.
- Treehouse teaches Web Design, Development and iOS to people everywhere, in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world.
- Bite-size video tutorials for badass web developers
Learn the latest frameworks from industry pros
- Push your web development skills to the next level, through expert screencasts on PHP, Laravel, Vue, and so much more.
- Interactive platform for learning C# where you learn coding by reading an adventure story about fighting machines in the future. While reading you gonna meet challenges that require real coding to solve.