The most popular alternative is freeCodeCamp, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Codecademy so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Codecademy alternatives are Khan Academy (Free), Udemy (Paid), SoloLearn (Freemium) and tutorialspoint (Free).
- Free Code Camp's open source community help you build a job-worthy portfolio of real apps used by real people, while helping nonprofits.
- Khan Academy is not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
- Udemy is an online learning and teaching marketplace with over 80000 courses and 24 million students, it uses content from online content creators to sell for profit.
- Learning has never been this social and accessible for so many! Bit-sized videos and fun practice sessions grab your attention and keep you focused, for guaranteed best results!.
- Free tutorials and reference manuals with examples for Computer Fundamentals, JSF, C Sharp, Flex, GWT, PL/SQL, Eclipse, JUnit, Pascal, Maven, Scala, Spring, Struts 2, HTML5, ANT...
- Download and solve practice problems in over 30 different languages.
For code newbies and experienced programmers.
- The largest online ITAdmin, Developer and creative training library on the planet.
- Code.org is a non-profit whose goal is to expose all students to computer programming.
- Treehouse teaches Web Design, Development and iOS to people everywhere, in order to help them achieve their dreams and change the world.
- The Odin Project is one of those "What I wish I had when I was learning" resources.