The most popular alternative is iExplorer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try iMazing or 3uTools. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to i-FunBox so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting i-FunBox alternatives are CopyTrans Manager (Free), Apple Configurator 2 (Free), PhoneView (Paid) and Wondershare TunesGo (Paid).
- iExplorer transfers music, messages, photos, files and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad or iTunes backup to any Mac or PC computer.
- Safely back up any iOS device. Powerful and user-friendly, iMazing is simply the best iOS device manager for Mac and PC.
- 3uTools is the most efficient iOS file and data management tool for Apple users. 3uTools provides one-click downloads for iOS users with free genuine iOS apps, popular games, free ringtones, and HD wallpapers. .
- CopyTrans Manager is a lightweight, fast and free iTunes alternative to manage your iDevices.
- Apple Configurator 2 makes it easy to deploy iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV devices in your school or business.
- Apple locks up the iPhone and iPod touch pretty tight, but PhoneView gives you back your data.
- Transfer Music, Playlist, Videos etc between mobile devices and PC
Backup&manage photos on Mac and make GIF
Manage iPhone contacts with Outlook
Browse file system in a simple interface and root Android at one click.
- Syncios smartphone manager is a cross-platform supported mobile and tablet manager tool, fully compatible with the two dominant smartphone operating systems – iOS and Android.
- CopyTrans Apps is the iPhone apps and documents manager. Take control over your favorite iPhone apps and app data and keep them safe.
- Supports data transfer from your old to your new iPhone to new iPhone and syncs files from computer to your iPhone and viceversa.