Hyprland is a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor that doesn't sacrifice on its looks.
What is Hyprland?
Hyprland is a dynamic tiling Wayland compositor based on wlroots that doesn't sacrifice on its looks.
It supports multiple layouts, fancy effects, has a very flexible IPC model allowing for a lot of customization, and more.
- Easily expandable and readable codebase
- Config reloaded instantly upon saving
- Custom bezier curve based animations
- wlr_ext workspaces protocol support
- Dual Kawase blur
- Drop shadows
- Fully dynamic workspaces
- Closely follows wlroots-git
- Global keybinds passed to your apps of choice
- Bundled wlroots
- Window/layer fade in/out
- Tiling/pseudotiling/floating/fullscreen windows
- Switching workspaces between window modes on the fly
- Special workspace (scratchpad)
- Window/monitor rules
- Socket-based IPC
- Event system for bash scripts
- Rounded corners
- Full damage tracking
- Docks support
- Drawing tablet support
- Native IME + Input panels support
- and much more...
- 6,792 Stars
- 245 Forks
- 202 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Window Manager
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review