- 1 Reviews
- 56 Likes
Create stunning animated and interactive web content with Hype. Hype’s HTML5 output works on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iPhones and iPads. No coding required.
Hype is used by leading designers to create animations which add a “wow” factor to web pages, infographics, presentations, digital magazines, ads, iBooks, educational content, app prototypes, portfolios, animated GIFs, videos, entire websites, and much more. Hype won the 2011 Macworld Editors’ Choice Award.
From prototype to production, anyone can create rich interactive media with Hype.
• Easy to use keyframe-based animation system
• Record mode watches your every move, automatically creating keyframes as needed
• Create natural motion curves with bézier paths
• Make scenes for organization and flow
• Use the power of multiple simultaneous timelines to run animations
• Visually build action handlers to respond to taps, clicks, and animation events
Create Stunning Content:
• WebKit-based WYSYWIG “what you see is what you get” scene editing
• Intelligent guidelines, arrangement, and sizing tools
• Easily integrate video and audio for stunning multimedia documents
• Cutting-edge effects: blur, hue shift, brightness, saturation, shadows, reflection, and 3D transforms
• Add Google Fonts to your projects or use your own CSS web fonts
• A flexible layout system resizes your content to fit any screen
• Retina image support
Perfect for Mobile:
• Hype’s HTML5 output works great on mobile devices
• Easily add swipe and touch actions
• Bind drag events to timeline positions for rich interactivity
• Preview your projects on iPhones and iPads with the free Hype Reflect companion iOS app
• Hype Reflect’s Mirror Mode shows edits live as you make them
... and more. (We ran out of space)
One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $49 and $99
animation export-to-dekstop-mobile-and-html5 html5 interactive web-design web-development
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Hype.
Knowing Photoshop (and it's frustrating timeline feature), Illustrator, InDesign and a bit of Adobe Animate, I didn't need to watch/read any tutorials at all to be able to create almost anything I can imagine. This is thanks to the very logical interface, everything is where I would expect them to be, and the experience using Hype is probably the most smooth I've tried in any application ever. Really.
Also the community is extraordinarily friendly, and the devs are constantly active. The price is also really fair for what you get (extremely fair compared to Adobe applications), and there's an advantageous student discount. Can't think of anything bad to say about Hype, I'm pretty Hyped about it (best pun). It's my new favourite application. There you go. Buy it.
[Edited by uhada, August 06]
[Edited by uhada, August 06]
Replaces After Effects in Someways.
It beautifully constructed. The animations are a pleasure now
i've never used it but it seems interesting, like a combination of Flash, ToonBoom & AfterEffects, and it's probably what is used to animate explain videos nowadays.