The most popular alternative is Affinity Photo. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Microsoft Image Composite Editor or Enblend/Enfuse. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to Hugin so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hugin alternatives are Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic (Paid), PTgui (Paid), AutoPano (Paid) and Stitch Panorama (Free, Open Source).
- Professional image editing software for Windows, Mac, and iPad.
- Stitching of multiple images to a panorama.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic is a desktop-based commercial photo processor and image organizer.
- PTGui is panoramic stitching software.
- Autopano is the most spectacular breakthrough in automated picture stitching in recent years.
- Enblend combines images that overlap into a single large image with no seams. Enfuse combines images that overlap into a single image with good exposure and good focus.
- Stich Panorama is a plug-in for the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) which takes digital images and overlays one atop the other to make a panorama.
- Automatically stitch your photos to panorama.
- ArcSoft Panorama Maker creates stunning panoramas out of images and videos .
- Autostitch takes a step forward in panoramic image stitching by automatically recognising matching images.