Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Honeybadger.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to Honeybadger.
Comments about Sentry as a Alternative to Honeybadger
It has a free tier, very nice interface and quite easy integrates into the app0
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.
- - GlitchTip is the most popular Open Source alternative to Honeybadger.
Healthchecks.io is a service for monitoring cron jobs and similar periodic processes:
- - Healthchecks.io is the most popular Linux alternative to Honeybadger.
- - Rollbar is the most popular Android alternative to Honeybadger.
- - TrackJS is the most popular SaaS alternative to Honeybadger.
- - TrackJS is the most popular commercial alternative to Honeybadger.
Comments about TrackJS as a Alternative to Honeybadger
Easy to use monitoring for front-end applications. Quick to get started and problems are obvious.0
With errsole, you can reproduce any error with just a click of a button and debug the server code without affecting your live app.
App Enlight- provides a helpful interface to let you and your team save time spent on debugging and reproducing errors and performance problems from a production environment.
- - App Enlight is the most popular Windows, Mac, iPhone & Android Tablet alternative to Honeybadger.
Website not reachable anymore
Continuous integration build testing and error reporting for developers. 1 simultaneous build for free for both private and public projects on Github.