Home Walking & Exercise Alternatives
Noom Walk is a pedometer that counts your steps all the time without killing your battery:
- - Noom Walk is the most popular Android alternative to Home Walking & Exercise.
- - Noom Walk is the most popular free alternative to Home Walking & Exercise.
Noom Walk Features
Use your iPhone as a step counter. Pedometer++ lets you easily keep track of your daily and weekly step counts, without any impact on your battery life. You can view your progress each day from either the iPhone app, Today View widget or Apple Watch app.
- - Pedometer++ is the most popular iPhone alternative to Home Walking & Exercise.
The sMiles app for ios and Android lets you earn free Bitcoin just for walking. The app is a pedometer but much more as well. You can earn free Bitcoins instantly simply by walking and performing other tasks.
Let's challenge to walk 10,000 steps a day with a Try 10,000 steps a day with Tom.
- - Bear Walking Pal is the most popular commercial alternative to Home Walking & Exercise.
Bear Walking Pal Features
The Privacy Friendly Pedometer stores the user's step count per hour. The user can review the recorded steps in a daily, weekly and monthly report. These reports also display the calculated distance and calories. As a bonus feature the app can record training sessions (e.g.
- - Pedometer (Privacy Friendly) is the most popular Open Source alternative to Home Walking & Exercise.
Pedometer (Privacy Friendly) Features
Paseo uses an Android device's built-in step sensor to maintain a history of steps taken (walking, running, jumping, or any other activity that the device interprets as steps).
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo11 Pacer Pedometer and Weight Loss Coach alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
Free pedometer and fitness tracker.
Pacer Pedometer and Weight Loss Coach Features
ART+STEPS motivates you to hit your daily steps goal by rewarding you with amazing art. Each day the app will assign a random artwork which will be revealed to you in sync with your steps progress. It's a fun way to inject a dose of daily art into your health routine.