A free walking app that features walking plans, videos, stretching/warm-ups, GPS map of route, and strength exercises. Created to help people of any age and fitness level get active and feel great.
Freemium • Proprietary
What is Home Walking & Exercise?
Step counter, pedometer, map your walk with GPS, walking & workout plans, track activity progress & goals all in one app!
Walking plans designed specially for weight loss
7 day, 30 days, and 3 month training plans. Choose how many days you want to workout a week
Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels. Start at any level and work your way up!
All workouts can be done at home, office, or at the gym
• Track your steps and distance all day with your phone
• Map your walks with GPS map
• Record calories burned, distance walked, active time, and pace
• Track all your activity with weekly progress, walking statistics, and live workout statistics
• Audio instruction for each workout
HAVE A PLAN - WALKING & WORKOUT PLANS
• Guided walking & workout video plans developed by expert trainers and physical therapists with decades of experience. We'll guide you gently to a healthier you
• Plans include both walking and basic strength exercises
• Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels let you find the perfect workout for your goals
Follow our safe, guided walking & workout video plans created by our expert fitness trainer and physical therapist with over 30 years experience
The video plans, step counter / pedometer, and GPS route tracker are all built into the app to ensure you reach your step, weight, energy, and other goals at home or at the gym. Download now!
Home Walking & Exercise has simple walking, strength building, and stretching guided video plans for the average Joe or Jane. You’ll learn how to stay active at home or at the gym with gentle progressions created for beginners
You don't need tons of time to be fit - all you need is your phone, a well guided fitness plan, and the desire to get healthier. Home Walking & Exercise is the ideal walking & workout app for beginners, injury recovery, and anyone looking to get active - without running marathons. It's never too late to make positive changes in your life!